Monday, August 10, 2009

leavin on a jet plane


Dear Friends,

I wanted to start a blog so that you will be able to follow me as I enjoy this next adventure in my life. Olivia has been helping me pick out the layouts and backgrounds so tell her if you like them. :) I will be in Honduras for the next 9 months teaching at a school in Gracias (it's in the western part of the country) through an organization called Vida Abundante (Abundant Life). Five other girls will be joining me and I'm very excited to share all our happenings with you!


I am leaving Des Moines on Wednesday morning, will have about a 10 hour layover in Houston, and will arrive in Honduras at 9:12 pm!


Anyway, this is just a quick introductory blog. I'm not sure how often I will be able to update but I will try to write and add pictures on a regular basis.


Thanks for reading!

LB


Other 'getting in touch with me' info:

Facebook
Skype: Laura.Beth.VP

No comments:

Post a Comment