Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Surprise ending to day one....







So the 10 hour layover in Houston has turned into a 34 hour layover....
Apparently there are some political things going on in Honduras and so my flight was cancelled (which I did not find out until 7 pm when I was supposed to be leaving...) I have been rescheduled to fly out at 7:20 pm tomorrow so we shall see. After discovering I wouldn't be leaving the airport, I was just a little upset. I think the lady taking care of my ticket could tell because she gave me a complimentary shower kit thing. awesome. I then spent 30 minutes wandering the airport trying to find the phone to call a hotel shuttle and once I found that I stood outside and waited for the shuttle for about 45 minutes. But, I'm in a nice hotel room for a decent price (no, not free) and we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'll need to be out of the hotel at noon so I'll probably just go on back to the airport and see what's new there :)

Anyway, it's funny that I wrote that blog earlier today, but for the most part I'm still not doing too bad. I think I just hate waiting. Maybe God is teaching me patience. And, also how to spend even more time alone. Woo!


Be praying I actually get where I want to be by tomorrow! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment